The Sunnyvale Community Hall is run by MPHS Community Trust
The hall is registered to carry 60 people. There are 40 adult and 25 children’s chairs; 7 fold-up trestle table and 2 children’s table.
How to get there
For locals this map will be enough. Those not familiar with the area can open the expanded map: | click here.
Note the proximity of the railway station and the Henderson-New Lynn bus-stops (service 149 arrives on the hour, every hour).
Booking the hall
- Our hire rate is $30/hour.
- Please check availability here – Bookings Calendar
- To request a booking send an email – Contact Form
- A bond of $150 applies for a casual hirer
- Hall keys need to be collected at MPHS Community Trust (27 Corban Avenue, Henderson) and returned by Tuesday for bond return Thursday.
More information refer to our Rates & Terms.
Also please read our Hall Rules.
* NZ Incorporated Societies (223140)